Omaha Cosmetic Dentistry
“Beauty is measure and symmetry and virtue in all the World over.” – Plato
Esthetics :: The science of beauty in nature and arts.
Like it or not our appearance is a significant factor in how we are perceived and treated by other human beings.
Our goal through a blend of knowledge, technique, skill, technology and art all working together is to create a beautiful and natural smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry through the use of veneers, crowns, implants, teeth bleaching, teeth straightening and bonding not only gives the beautiful smile but also can increase self-esteem and self-confidence.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Implants :: A dental implant is much like a natural tooth, which has a root in your jawbone, topped by a crown that you can see.
- Crowns :: A crown is a dental restoration that covers or “caps” a tooth to restore it to its normal, shape, size and function.
- Bridges :: A bridge is a dental restoration that replaces or spans the space where one or more teeth have been lost.
- Bonding :: Dental bonding is a procedure in which a tooth-colored resin material (a durable plastic material) is applied and hardened with a special light, which ultimately “bonds” the material to the tooth to restore or improve a person’s smile.
- Veneers :: A veneer is a thin layer of restorative material placed over a tooth surface, either to improve the aesthetics of a tooth, or to protect a damaged tooth surface.
- Bleaching :: Take home bleaching utilizes custom made whitening trays that can be worn overnight for 2-3 weeks until teeth are lightened to the desired shade.
- ClearCorrect :: ClearCorrect straightens your teeth with a series of clear, virtually invisible custom-made aligners.
- Inman Aligner :: The Inman Aligner is the perfect solution for crowding or protusion of the front teeth.
- Botox :: Treatment of wrinkles with botox therapy.